Introducing the most comprehensive COVID solution available on the market today.
On/Go isn’t simply an FDA authorized rapid antigen test, it’s an easy-to-use, complete diagnostic and management system that operates directly with your phone. Here are the reasons both individuals and institutions will want to choose On/Go instead of the rest.
- FDA/EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- 95% accurate
- Test results at 10 minutes
- Detects ALL known COVID-19 variants of concern,
- Suitable for individuals with or without symptoms
- Lower nasal swab specimen collection increases
- Proudly developed and manufactured in the US
- Companion app available in both Apple App Store and Google Play
The On/Go mobile app is great for individuals and enterprise users alike – offering each important tools, all while helping ensure the most accurate, fastest, and best experience possible.
- Step-by-step test instructions
- Test results
- QR codes for health results sharing
There’s not a single good reason to use On/Go. There are 5.
- Only On/Go combines the latest science with cutting-edge technology to provide best-in-class diagnostics with information management for an end-to-end solution no one else can offer.
- All products are manufactured in the US, so you can trust their quality and the safety of your information.
- We provide a unique, user-friendly app to guide you through testing, and manage results. No more confusion around testing or fumbling through clunky websites, just accurate results fast.
- For enterprises managing a team of people, we offer a full stack population management platform. From testing to tracing, information is tracked in our secure cloud-based hub. We make your business safer for you, your employees, and your customers.
- On/Go is a strong consumer brand, with extensive marketing support, so when people are asking for the best, they’ll be asking by name.
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Letter \ Certificate
- OTC ANTIGEN Sales Sheet (2pk) (10.08.21)
- OnGo At a Glance
- Return Monarch Global Health
- View Product Updates
- Update to FDA EUA Labeling
- Updated Variant Brief (Omicron)
- IFU (Instructions for Use)
- QRI (Quick Reference Instructions)
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Fact Sheet for Individuals
- Study on Variants
- Packaging Files